Last month I taught a Coloring Class with Shin-Han markers. We had such a great time coloring different stamped images. Hey, who needs adult coloring books when you have Shin-Han and Stamps! The office just posted some great information about markers that I would love to share with you! If you missed last month’s class, here is how you use those markers. Get them out of the drawers and on your papers!
- Print off the marker chart here!
- Using our 1″ Circle Punch, punch out a circle for each color of cardstock on the chart. Attach these circles to the chart.
- On White Daisy cardstock, shade an area with the first marker color listed for a particular circle. Use the large tip of the marker. Then, with the ink still wet on the cardstock, shade the area with the second marker color.
- Some of the colors also require shading with the blender marker, additional markers, or multiple applications of specific colors. Just be sure that the ink from the previous application is still wet when applying your next color.
- Use our 1″ Circle Punch to punch out a circle from your marker shading, and attach it to the right of the corresponding cardstock circle.
- Complete steps 3 through 5 for all colors on the chart.
- Hang the chart in your crafting space for future reference.
FUN, FUN, FUN!
As you create this marker chart, here are a few important things to know:
- The order in which you layer the marker colors is VERY important. Start with the first marker color, and then add the second marker color on top of the wet ink for the best results.
- The color of the paper will affect the marker color combinations. We tested our color combinations on White Daisy cardstock.
- Results may vary with how hard or light you press on the marker.
- Blending markers can create a streaky texture. We love this because it makes the artwork look handmade rather than printed, so embrace the unique textures you create!
Here is some artwork that I created using Shin-Han Markers-
You can check out our markers out by clicking here! I have a special for you. Order all 24 markers and get the roll up marker storage case for FREE!
Just email me after you order, and I will send one out to you. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my marker storage!
If you decide to order anything this month, remember we are having a killer special for National Papercrafting month! Check it out-
And the Stamp Of The Month is a beauty- Only $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase!