Back by popular demand…. Cruisebooking 2017. I have had so many requests to cruise that I am offering another Scrapbooking – Papercrafting Cruise! Check out the details below- LET’S DO IT!!!!
Escape to Create and join Missgingerdots and friends on a five day papercrafting cruise! Leave your worries at home and be creative at sea! Create as much or as little as you like- it’s all up to you. Allow me to pamper you as you scrapbook, cruise and have FUN, FUN, FUN!
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
What can you expect when Cruisebooking with Tina?
- Be Inspierd at sea… a relaxing cruise will help those Creative Juices Flow!
- Welcome Reception for Cruisebookers and Guests
- Instructions and supplies to complete four awesome projects. There will be two free classes offered on sea days and a work at your own pace project provided with your registration! Times will be announced later! There will be optional classes offered as well.
- You can scrapbook as much or as little as you want with no interruptions. (No cell phones, no cooking dinner, no picking up kids from school.. just pure relaxation.)
- We will have group dinners for those who wish to eat as a group. We will have reserved seating in the dining room. You do not have to eat at the scheduled times or with the group, unless you wish too! We would love to dine with you but the choice is up to you.
- All your meals are included. Choose to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in the formal dining room or grab a quick bite at the buffet.
- Entertainment is included – day & night. The cruise ship staff has non-stop activities planned for the duration of the cruise!
- Five star service & two room cleanings per day
- Vacation time; and the chance to experience exciting destinations- Progresso and Cozumel. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters, shop the local vendors, or tour the islands – Many adventures await you!
- Be pampered beyond your expectations
- Relax by the pool while the live Calypso band plays your favorite music and the bartender brings your favorite drink.
- There is an elegant onboard spa with many exotic treatments not offered in the United States
- If you don’t feel like scrapbooking, you have plenty of other things to do, just simply relax!
- Non-scrapbooking family members and friends will discover many activities to keep them entertained while you scrapbook!
- Towel Art on your bed every night!
- 5 full days of FUN, FUN, FUN!
Why Cruisebook with Tina?
- Tina has over 21 years experience in Paper Crafting and Scrapbooking at Close To My Heart. She is a Presidential Director with Close To My Heart which is the top level of management in the company. She has earned numerous awards for sales and creativity. She is all about the FUN FACTOR!
- You will have the opportunity to learn new paper crafting techniques while creating WOWIE projects- all at the same time.
- Optional Group Excursions offered!
- Optional Fun Group Activities offered!
- You will get a special treat each day of your cruise!
- Contests, fun and games offered!
- Priceless memories and much, much, more!
What is Included in my Papercrafting Fee?
- You will receive goodie bags filled with Instructions, Stamp Sets, Papers, accessories and fun, fun stuff!
- You will have your own personal scrapbooking space.
- You will get instructions and materials for a work at your own pace project.
- You will get TWO classes (one offered each day at sea) with the supplies needed to complete those classes.
- On port days you will get a make and take project to complete on your own timeline!
Other things to know and consider…
- ANYONE CAN CRUISE WITH US- invite your famly and friends. The more the merrier! If you do not scrapbook, you can still get in on this awesome special cruise, take advantage of this special pricing and hang out with us- minus the scrapbooking part. Be part of our group, and get all the extra perks as crusiing with a group. Just register as part of our group and on the registration for, mark that you are cruising ONLY! You will not have to pay the scrapbooking fee!
- In order to go to our cocktail parties, and special events, you will need to register through this site and use our travel agent. In order to secure the scrapbooking room, we need to have a certain amount of cabins booked to secure the scrapbooking room.
- Each person needs to register INDIVIDUALLY through this site. For example if you are bringing your husband, and you register putting him down as your cabin mate, he will STILL need to register individually as well. I need of his information as well as your information.
- The cabin prices are quoted with two people in a room. If you do not have a friend to room with, contact me and I will try to find you a cabin mate to share a room with. We always have single scrapbookers looking for someone to cruise with!
- Tina’s cruises usually sell out in a few days. We have very limited spaces- so register EARLY to avoid missing the fun ship! Once the spaces are sold, I will start a waiting list. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! I anticipate selling out quickly!
Know someone who does not scrapbook but wants to cruise- then by all means INVITE them! They can be included in all of our fun- minus the scrapbooking!
Extra Incentive Gifts
- The first 20 scrapbookers who register BEFORE February 20th will get a FREE ALBUM!
- Repeat Cruisers Get an extra gift!
Rates, Deposits and Payment Plan:
Wow- you can cruise for a week for less than $100 a day. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
Inside Cabins starting at- $476.71
Outside Cabins- starting at- $556.67
(The prices above include all of your taxes, port charges, and gratuties- there are no hidden fees!) If you have a special offer- mention it to the travel agent. She will probably be able to match it!
There is a $25.00 processing fee per person that is NON- REFUNDABLE if you cancel your reservation.
Scrapbooking Fee is $150.00 (only for those that will be scrapbooking- you will scrapping space for the duration of the cruise, a ton of products and scrapbooking materials, and two free classes, a work at your own pace project and two create and takes)
Payment Due Dates
$25.00 non-refundable admin fee due when you sign up through this link.
Deposit of $300 due at time of booking with travel agent
- Click link below to register. You will fill out the information needed to start the registration process. You will pay $25.00 at this time.
- You will then be given a link to register for the cruise portion- this is where you will choose the type of room that you would like, etc.
- You will submit the type of room you want to book on the registration form, however, you are not locked into that room. You will discuss your room choice and book your actual room when talking with Tammy.
- The rates above are only guaranteed for 60 days from this email. The rate quoted is a group rate. It is the best rate for the money as you can make changes to your reservation. Tammy can provide you with more information if needed.
- Once you talk with Tammy and she receives your deposit, then you are fully registered. It is a two step process to be completly registered.
- If you are registering a spouse, family member or a friend, you will need to fill this form out for each person registering. If you are a family or group, please list all that will be traveling with you under the comments section!
Can’t wait to cruise with you!!!!!!